Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Glasgow bus'aruu

Well this afternoon me and my friend were using this cities fine public transportation, the bus.
I not having eating anything for the past 24 hours I was in desperate need of lunch, so I had bought some chips from the fine eatery "Aladdin's". Having been forced to enjoy this fine meal on the bus was a trick of fate, still no man or woman from this fare town would disturb a man from his lunch... Or so I thought.
Alas a vile woman from a forgotten age did indeed accost me. "There is no eating on buses!"
"he's standing there with chips!" and "this bus is disgusting!"
Being the gentleman I am, I stopped eating, still the dirty looks and comments.
The woman then left the bus and promptly shouted "These buses are disgusting, Eating chips!!!"
Most the passengers were amused by this foolishness, so there was no great damage to the finer people of the city.


GARGH! I really hate people like that, so full [or fool <.<] of themselves, being so rude to the people for no real reason, or at least without full knowlage of the situation!
*rough quote* "We could have been alot worse, ya know, A ned with a can of bear and kabab... who then puts the kabab of the womans head, pours the beer in her pockets and gives her a new hat..."

Well we recovered from this bus style boss battle... oh well ¬__¬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home