Friday, August 04, 2006

Brushed sanity by madness

That was damn close, all most had another generic blog stlye quiz post v.v
I try to avoid those because them seem boring or at least lack the usualy "thought" i put into these posts.

But Curses I don't actuly have a post [ I kept missing the "l" key there T_T]
ok ok ok... umm
I umm will have a gernral i have nothing to talk about post.
with some umm... bad jokes and a uuh.. anime ending please.

Yashumaru!!!!!!! Saku!!!!!!
I-I won't give up. If i can just... UUUURRRYYYYAAAAHHH!!!!!
*blinding white light*
heh... I guess i can only be myself in the end...
*long version of main theme starts*
your right, but next time we can all try harder.
*some montage pics from earlier in the post with echoed voices*
heh.. I kept missing the "l" key....

that was damn close....
*aaaand finish with the final word*
Guua! [cough cough] hahahahhaaaa we made it to the new world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meesh said...

Even if your posts are a bit lacking in substance, you get points for actually updating.

COOL POINTS.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home