Thursday, March 16, 2006

Html: Hyper text markup language more like Hyper text gay language...

...I just finished making this blog look nice for all you folks, when all of a sudden it stops working... and I don't know why!
I'm no computa-masta with the ability to wield code like something that is easy to wield, So problems like this annoy me.
It's time for a string of expletive: Fucking not working cunt face horse cock cocking cocker bastard slice of gay'ing bitch hole beastiality ne'cow'felia stupid fuck Murray whoring Ass muncher!

I'll try to fix it, so bare with me. *he says to the mirror*


I'll try to salvage this post now:
My current title is : The King of gods.
It's one I like to be honest, I won it during a halo lan.
Other evidence to back this title up would be my Crazy Taxi [1 for DC] score... But I have no evidence of that.
this should do though.
Its the penny game from Fable
look how straight and ten-pointy they are.


... ... ... Sorry this post lacks structure
but I'm tired and in a bad mood.
¬_¬

3 Comments:

Blogger Helvetica said...

I think I'll put you down as King if Gods in the yearbook...

11:09 AM  
Blogger sloppy said...

yearbooks.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Dr Gavin Mango said...

you are no king of mine FOOOOOOOOOOL

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home