Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Left to Die or Dice?

...Not even i get the title this time.
Well I haven't really posted coherently let alone properly for some time. That's due to the usual reasons of nothing to talk about now coupled with the fancy new reasons of:

After a extreme bout of "Wake up before 3!" I'm usually to ¬_¬ tired to think up a post.

Coming to this blog and seeing that banner reminds me that I have to fix the resolution on it while keeping it the right size v.v ... I don't want to.


Stuff like that yeah? Good reasons!
Well apart from that I've been playing Wow. It's a good game and i can see why it holds the ability to steal souls [Chris?] Got a lv 35 Undead Warlock, lv 16 Troll hunter and lv 15 Undead warrior.
Most the horde players are decent human beings which makes the game more enjoyable, can't say that for the Alliance bastard 12 year old Cock sockets though.

Other than that on the gaming front "Melty blood" has been the choice game for "multi" player recently [well in my opinion] And besides that I've been playing "Castlevania: Symphony of the night" for the Psx yeah its better than a lot of modern games.
Not much else, Human contact is really at the weekends when i get so see people. Sometimes if Joe isn't at Collage or being wiped and Dave and Sumerfield. ¬_¬ v.v;;

--Bah

3 Comments:

Blogger Helvetica said...

Wiped?

3:29 PM  
Blogger ReoKata said...

That or my poor English :P
whip-ed

7:02 AM  
Blogger ReoKata said...

its more in the depressing "he dat bitch's dog" way ¬_¬

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home